Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Intro

This blog is gonna be an technology oriented blog as the name suggests. Focussing on various aspects of modern technology which consumers have to deal with. Basically I will cover various aspects such as computers and consumer/pro-sumer(weird term I know) electronics This blog will have explanations on how things work, terminologies, upcoming technology updates, tips and tricks etc.

There are sites like Wikipedia and howstuff work for a more detailed explanation, but I will add elements from an end user perspective, my views will be added on whats what as well to give a more real world perspective instead of a purely academic perspective.

There are several people who will for sure know more than me in each aspect, so feel free to correct me if I am wrong, or add to the existing info if you feel its lacking. Thanks for visiting, hope this site helps.

No comments: